I’m sitting down today with a long time business friend, Nashville website designer Elizabeth McCravy to talk about productizing your service based business to scale.
Elizabeth shares how she niched down, productized, and built her team to scale her service based business.
Elizabeth is a graphic designer, marketing strategist, and all around business-helper. She helps people find the unique voice for their business and share it with the world.
Listen to the episode now!
How Elizabeth McCravy Productized & Hired to Scale
Through this conversation, Elizabeth shares how she made the shift from a service-based business model to a product-based business.
- How she niched down over time
- How she weighed her options between productizing or going the agency model route
- How she evaluated her market’s needs to shift her business model
- How she utilized her team to help her make the shift
What else do we talk about on the show?
- Balancing being an intuitive creative business owner while leaning on strategy
- The largest steps she’s taken to scale in her business so far. The most profitable decisions and shifts she’s made
- How she’s overcome self-doubt and impostor syndrome as a young entrepreneur
- What kind of mindset she had heading into entrepreneurship versus the mindset she’s had to curate to scale her business as the CEO of her company
- Hiring mistakes she made in building her team
Resources mentioned in this episode
Connect with Elizabeth McCravy
For more information on the Leadership Academy, visit www.joytolead.com/academy!
To learn more about the Dream to Team Hiring Course & Template Bundle, click here!