You guys! Today I have one of my biz idols on the show, Jordan Gill of Systems Saved Me. Jordan is an expert on all things systems and helps overworked one woman shows, become streamlined solopreneurs.
Today we dive into how she has grown, developed, and managed her team so that she can step into the CEO function of her business. She’s also sharing how she has set her hiring system up to go beyond growth and into scaling.
Listen to the podcast episode now!
In this episode, we cover:
- The importance of managing expectations, and how Jordan has learned to do so for her team
- How Jordan leverages personality assessments and peer-led interviews through her hiring processes
- The process of how Jordan has duplicated herself and her expertise so that she’s not constantly trading time for money
- What has worked time and time again for Jordan through years of team-building
- Jordan’s go to interview questions
- The intentions and traits that help Jordan excel as a leader
- How flexibility in job description leads to less turnover
- Who Jordan is learning from lately
POWERFUL QUOTABLES FROM JORDAN GILL
“I see my business as a playground for a bunch of dope scientists in their own right.” Jordan on the purpose of her team
“It’s been a seamless process and I am grateful for that, it’s been all about managing expectations.” Jordan on creating a smooth transition for her clients
“Don’t let someone else’s story affect your hiring decision.” Jordan on what to look out for during an interview
“Whatever experience you’re hoping to get out of your position, that’s exactly what I want for you.” Jordan on supporting the growth of her team members
“If something is clogging the wheel, change it.” Jordan being open to innovation
Connect with Jordan Gill
Who Jordan is loving learning from right now
Thank you to today’s sponsor, Unpopd!
Everyone will tell you: social media is the best way to generate organic leads. But it’s also riddled with anxiety and can consume your life. If you want to run your business off referrals and not fume, check out today’s sponsor.
Emelie of Unpop-d founded the Humanized CEO Network to bring together CEOs who love their clients to redefine how we operate our businesses by looking inward.
This invite-only online membership will give you practical ways to humanize your systems, deepen client relationships, and skyrocket your referrals.
When you join, you get access to ongoing discussions around our monthly theme, trainings/workshops, resources, and more.
Emelie is offering you guys, my listeners, an INVITE to the Humanized CEO Network! Simply head over to www.joytolead.com/unpopd to sign up and claim your spot!