As a work-from-home mom, time for focused work is precious and scarce. Here’s how I added over 15 hours of quality work time each week with this simple morning routine.
Discover the Simple Morning Routine that Changed my Week for Good!
It’s simple, I get up earlier! But don’t leave me yet – here’s how I make it work without being tired, overwhelmed or mentally exhausted.
- Following Atomic Habits protocol for establishing new habits that stick, I make it attractive, easy and fun for me to do!
- I get my work station set up the night before. Then, I charge my computer, set out my headphones, and lay out my Best Today Guide with my favorite pen.
- I ready my hydration! I love to have a large glass of water and LMNT electrolytes ready as well as my favorite Bones Coffee ready in the coffee pot. All I have to do is wake up, press the ‘start’ button on the coffee pot, pour some LMNT into my water, and chug. My brain and energy instantly wake up!
- My clothes are ready the night before, so all I have to do is jump into them and grab a cozy blanket.
- I journal in my Best Today Guide, then plug my headphones in and crank up some background music on Youtube. My favorite station is this Harry Potter background noise station!
By getting ready the night before and following this simple morning routine, I’m able to wake up at 4am and work until the kids get up at 7am! Following this routine, I’m able to get anywhere between 15 and 20 hours of dedicated, focused work time each week.